Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Photograhpy in the Rain

 I just never know what that daughter of mine will come up with next!! 

She came down for us to go to lunch. She didn't know it would be drizzling rain but a bit of water never deters her.

She knows I love my photography and now days it's not always easy for me to get out by myself to snap a thing or two. So, I get in the car (amid the misty rain) and she starts driving around our building. "Roll down your window Mom", she says. 


"It's raining", I protest.

"But there are colorful leaves to shoot... and fall flowers... come on, roll it down".


So, I roll down my window and have a lovely time of it adding some fall pictures to my collection. She knew that would make me happy, rain or not. 













13 comments:

  1. Your daughter is wonderful! That's exactly what I would want to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very Intelligent daughter! She knows her momma!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, such lovely photos. I especially love seeing the leaves of the trees changing color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter is a smart and thoughtful daughter.
    You captured some beautiful fall pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the rain made the pictures even better. They're full of freshness. GM

    ReplyDelete
  6. That wonderful daughter knew exactly what you needed! You got some great pictures and all thanks to her! I hope you have a great night. Hugs- Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pictures! You're lucky to have such great kids! Hope you're getting some nice fall weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So nice your daughter knows what makes you happy ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Latane~ Beautiful pictures taken from a dry car! I love the geese photo, so beautiful!! Have a great week-end! Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bless your daughter for getting you out to take photos, rain or no rain. I sometimes need that little extra push and am always glad to have had it. Taking photos is always very uplifting for me too. Those are lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Some great photos despite the rain.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous....what a wonderful daughter you have!! i like #2, the purple ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So much beautiful, love joy filled moments!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.