Thursday, September 14, 2023

A New Recipe for Breakfast - eggs and avocado

 Breakfast hasn't always been my favorite meal of the day. Mostly I'd grab a bowl of cereal and be ready to go.... 

But, now that I don't have to 'go' anywhere I am changing up my way of thinking about this breakfast thingy. 

I have found out that eggs are so easy and so good and I seem to lately consume quite a number of them. 

I do love deviled/stuffed eggs. That way to fix them is so Southern!! And, as you all know, I am a Southern gal.  But, I don't recall ever eating a deviled egg for breakfast... 

But, I am talking about a new way I have discovered that I love and as soon as I get through talking to all of you I am heading into the kitchen to have me my favorite breakfast!! 



Have you tried out this recipe? If not, maybe you will. It's finger-licking good!




13 comments:

  1. Very nice! I will try that, as I have 3 avocados right now. I was just thinking I should eat more eggs. They are very nutritious and now they are "in style"! andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm putting an avocado on my shopping list now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I eat 1/2 avocado every day for lunch along with some cheese and nuts... and sometimes a hard boiled egg.
    Love avocados! I have tried them on toast, but prefer them plain. Haven't tried them on top of scrambled eggs though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat a hard boiled egg just about every day for breakfast. And I love avocado toast but I haven't tried your recipe. It looks really good though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a ripe avocado right now so maybe I'll try this! It sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love avocado toast. Most of the time I sautee a few cherry tomatoes to add to the top, then shake on a bit of cajun seasoning. Other times, I fry an egg, over easy, and put that and a slice of bacon on top. I love avocado toast in all it's forms!

    Grace & Peace,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Not an avocado fan!
    My favorite breakfast is pancakes or French toast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I eat 2 boiled eggs for breakfast most every morning. I don't like avacados though, so I'll have to let you eat this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My breakfast rarely varies. Toast and marmalade or jam and lots of strong black coffee. Granny M

    ReplyDelete
  10. My hubs doesn't like avocado...sigh...but I LOVE it!
    I'll be trying this!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Latane, Oh my, that looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks amazing! I have recently discovered avacado, and I am so glad!!! I have had toast with it and over easy eggs, but I am going to try this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.