Monday, September 23, 2019

It's Autumn!!

FALL

I am so ready for it.  How about you?

I found this graphic online and liked it. 


Just gives me things to look forward to. I see a lot on there that I really would love to do.

So, I made my own scrapbook journal page .


Which is your favorite season? I can't make up my mind. I'm not crazy about winter ... nor summer. 
These old bones can't take the extreme cold
and the heat drains me. 
So, I guess it's a toss up between spring and fall. 

I hope your fall is the best one ever! 


5 comments:

  1. I'm not fond of fall. It has always represented a season full of work to get ready for winter. Spring is my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. Not ready for fall. But I live in Michigan. Winter follows and it's always long and cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so ready for Fall after this brutally hot summer. Ready for jackets and coats.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite has always been fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the Fall - it usually means relief from the Summer's heat. We did have more moderate temperatures yesterday (in honor of the First Day of Fall, I suppose), but our temps are back in the low 90s today.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.