Wednesday, August 9, 2023

Stuffing on Mongolian!!

 How nice to have my son come up from Alabama to visit and to be with me when I go for my 2nd RH2 treatment today. Yesterday we went to a Mongolian Buffet and had the best lunch. It was so good and both of us 'got our money's worth'. hehe. 

Chowing down on Mongolian food

His first plate (and there was a second)

My first plate and yes, there was a second! for me as well.



I have been less than happy with scheduling errors and other errors made by my oncology team. They just can't seem to get their act together.

I go for my second treatment today and hope to 'set those folks straight'. haha

So, wish me well with me being 'tough'. That's just not my nature. 

But you do what you gotta do, right? 

As Shirley always says, 'Put on your bitch lipstick and take care of business.' 

or as others might say, 'Put on your big girl panties.'






11 comments:

  1. I like that last funny! I hope everything goes well today and you get good results. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Latane, That Mongolian buffet you had looks like it was delicious. I usually get two plates worth of food when I go to buffets too. Ha! Good Luck with your appointment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Support staff in many doctor's offices could use some lessons in customer service so go get 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best. I am sure you are in good hands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish you all the best. Nice to see your son and that food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Bitch lipstick" ... I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you succeed in "setting" those people straight at the oncology clinic. There really is no excuse for poor service. It's so nice that your son is coming with you' Hopefully you won't have any adverse reaction afterwards. Granny M

    ReplyDelete
  8. A blessing to have your son go with you. Hope all went well and you set them straight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you Lady! I don't know what's happened to people who provide services, even medical services. I have been treated rudely, insulted, and disrespected because of my age. I was giving my info to a 'clerk' before having a blood transfusion. I was sick, scared, nervous. When he copped an attitude with me, I asked for his name, which he refused to give. So I reached for his lanyard ID to read his name and he slapped by arm! I left in tears and delayed my procedure. What a way to treat an ill person! Laying hands on a patient used to be forbidden. Bless you and your spunk. It will enable you to fight your illness with vigor and a sense of your own worth. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. My sister is meek when it comes to dealing with her oncology offices...not me! It's HER insurance and money...I usually deal with her appts and office visite.
    That food looks Wonderful!!! A sweet Son!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  11. So nice that your son traveled to visit, Latane, and that Mongolian buffet looked so good just in the photos you posted. Sometimes, patients have to speak up for themselves because medical folks, contrary to opinion, may not always know best.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.