Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Dark Clouds in a Blue Sky

 “My experiences remind me that it's those black clouds that make the blue skies even more beautiful.”- Kelly Clarkson


As I sat on my balcony night before last, I watched the clouds swirl, twist, turn and roll above me. I thought how much those clouds are like life. One moment is never the same as the next, but with each moment there is beauty where we least expect it.

I feel that I could reach up and touch those clouds, they were so near. And, I felt such a peace...

Something so silent, so unusual, so other-worldly as a cloud ... well, it's like having a friend nearby.






7 comments:

  1. Was there a thunderstorm brewing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those clouds are really pretty! And the quote is a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clouds fascinate me. That first picture is a great one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful clouds and great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What dramatic photos! They are amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully after the clouds and storms come sunshine - we have to take what we're given
    Love your photos!
    Latane, I posted today on a sad loss in blogland - I believe you were a follower of this special lady.
    Take good care dear.
    Hugs - Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.