Tuesday, September 15, 2020

It Feels Like Fall

When I awoke this morning I went, as I often do, to the sliding glass doors in my living room and peered out. What a peaceful morning, the air still, everything quiet except for the traffic over on the highway. 

I stepped outside onto the balcony and it felt like Fall....

I am so excited. 

When I went back inside I left the door open to let in some of that crisp, fresh air. 

Do you like Fall? or are you a Spring or Summer gal? I am not even gonna mention winter. Who likes winter!!! 

Have a great day. Enjoy whatever weather you are having. And, please pray for the people out on the west coast. 

5 comments:

  1. That's a nasty comment from Anonymous. You should delete it. Fall is definitely in the air here too. Temps are cooler and crisper. Let's enjoy it while it's here. I don't like the cold weather so I'll start my countdown till Spring when the cold temps get here. You have a super day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer is my favorite season but this year I am ready for some cooler temps and Fall weather! I love changes! Fun post my friend. Have a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Fall gal for sure and love the smells, colors and the fresh air. Now winter - no!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fall, Baby, all the way! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.