Saturday, September 12, 2020

Dreaming about Dill Pickles

 Oh my gosh...

I dreamed last night that my daughter and I were on a bus and I was going to give her my credit card so she could buy something. I open up my little black wallet and pull out a small piece of waxed paper. In the paper.... two slices of dill pickles! Then I woke up.

No, I am not pregnant. No, I had not been drinking before bed. No, I was not hungry. You figure it out. 

But, I was in the mood to cook yesterday. I made pineapple-cheese casserole and saved most of it for the crockpot chicken and dumplings I am making today. I get these crazy urges ever so often.

It is getting more fall like... it is just around the corner and I love fall. I wish I could go to the apple orchard and pick some apples. Then I would make me some Cracker Barrel style fried apples. That would go great with my chicken and dumplings. 



                            There is the recipe in case you get hungry for fried apples. 

4 comments:

  1. Funny dream, lol. I am going to try that recipe! Yum. Thanks for sharing!💖

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love fried apples and may make these at Thanksgiving. Thanks for the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm been wanting something apple and I have all the ingredients. Think these are on the menu tonight. Thanks for sharing the recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now all you need is a pork chop. Pork chops and fried apples are one of my favorite meals.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.