Thursday, September 17, 2020

I Love Good Food

 Our Life Enrichment Director here at the Commons has done a fantastic job making our lives bearable during this Covid pandemic. Every week we have live music in the courtyard and a food truck. Some of those food trucks wasn't exactly great... enough said.

But, yesterday! Oh My. It was Chesapeake Concessions. 

                       Sandwiches, mostly a selection that featured different cheeses.


 I got the French....

ham and brie cheese with apple-cranberry chutney on sour dough bread that was spread with sweet and spicy mustard and then grilled. Oh yummy.

and the fries were seasoned and very good. 

I hope this truck comes back often!! 



2 comments:

  1. Glad you found a food truck that you like. That sandwich looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good food helps make a difference! Music, too, I am sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.