Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Good News and Bad News



 An update on daughter Susan's ankle replacement surgery.  She is doing very well. Having to stay in bed with her leg elevated 90% of the time for 2 weeks. When the nerve block wore off, the pain started. That's being managed with meds. So, at least the worst is over for her. Thank you all for your prayers. 

And, wouldn't you know it!!!!

We got notice yesterday afternoon that we have the first case of Covid here at the Commons apartment complex. Just when you think things are getting better, they get worse. Guess I will be staying inside for awhile. AGAIN....


9 comments:

  1. I'm glad your daughter is doing okay. As for the Covid, that's a shame. Stay healthy, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that frazzled looking lady cartoon, sometimes I have a day like that. I hope your daughter recovers smoothly and the pain is well managed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear Covid has landed. Take the precautions required and then some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear Susan is doing well - a long recuperation but hopefully it will mean a pain free future and she will be 'tripping the light fantastic' in the months to come.

    Take care Latane with COVID at the door so to speak. I know you will be diligent in keeping safe - hope things go better soon and that your friends and neighbors are OK.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for Susan to feel better very soon. Dang-it about the Covid case, that stinkin' virus just keeps hanging around. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to hear your daughter is healing, and that old Covid needs to leave for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just read this and your previous post to learn about all that your daughter has gone through. My goodness, what an ordeal. I hope that her recovery goes smoothly and that soon her pain will be a thing of the past.
    So sorry to hear about the covid case. Not what any of us wants to hear. Take care and stay safe. BTW, your blog looks so pretty for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prayers for your daughter's recovery and prayers for you and your neighbors staying healthy! Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay, I have to backtrack and I must add this blog to my list. Stat!

    So sorry about the case of Covid. Hope that it all blows over stat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.