Thursday, July 16, 2020

I've Got Me A New Toy

           I am so thankful for digital cameras! It has changed my life. 

  And, guess what.... I have a new one and it's an upgrade, larger zoom, more pixels. 

Back in the old camera days when you had film and you never knew whether what you took would turn out or not and it still would cost you an arm and a leg.... Oh dear. 

I am fortunate that my family knows me well enough to know that when I am in a picture-taking mood that they are to pull over and let me get my shot. Often they take me on photo-shooting jaunts. Aren't they sweet? 





11 comments:

  1. Ohhhhh, that is an impressive looking new camera!!!!!!!

    Just look at the photos it takes!!!

    What kind of a camera is it, please????

    And what a sweet family, you have. ~smile~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the butterfly photo. Here's to many happy photo shooting years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you are always doing something new!! You never stop exploring LIFE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That new camera certainly does take good pictures and I know you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures. I need to get my camera out, I mostly use my phone these days. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love taking photos too. I have two really great cameras and my phone takes great photos too. Enjoy your camera, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are not whining. You are having fun.

    But I still leave the link to my post, for someone who is whining. -giggles-

    "Do we have to whine....?"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this blog, new to me! Congrats on your new tool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the joy of exploring with my camera! Especially a new one! Looking back through my photos on a grey day in Winter brings me hours of enjoyment. Your pictures are lovely! Enjoy.💖

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting? I'm pleased I discovered it though, ill be checking back soon to find out what additional posts you include. Wltoys RC car

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.