Monday, February 20, 2023

Beautiful Clouds

 The sky is the most interesting thing I see every single day! Clouds changing shape, the blue sky turning very dark, brilliant shards of light hurling through the darkness, the vibrant colors of a gorgeous sunset.

It's never the  same, one second to the next. 

I had a few pictures in my 'blog' archives folder that I thought I'd share with you today. Seeing as how I don't have anything else to write about. hehe. 


A rainbow hiding behind a cloud. 


A feathery pink cloud.


Layers and layers of different colored clouds.


A brilliant backdrop for gulls flying over the bay.


An artist's palette of pinks, blues and lavender. 


Unusual cloud formation.

Hope you enjoyed these! Photos just never reveal the true magic of the real  thing.

10 comments:

  1. I loved these! The sky is always interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love clouds. Especially when I fly. I have thousands of pictures, that perspective of the clouds is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful shots of all the different cloud formations and their vivid or dramatic colors. Good eye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I enjoy looking up too. You sure have captured some beautiful, interesting,
    and colorful formations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I especially like the second one! Beautiful !!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful photos of the clouds. The feather is my favorite one. I've never seen anything like that... Suemn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful skies! I enjoyed them all! Have a beautiful day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was younger I looked at the clouds and the changing of them. As a teen, I had more important things to do..lol. Now I catch myself looking and loving the clouds even as I drive. I notice the differences in the way they look, full and puffy and featherly and wispy. Love them. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, Latane, I did enjoy these cloud formations as there is always something interesting to see all around and by looking up especially. I liked the rainbow peeking behind the cloud.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.