Friday, March 13, 2020

Solitude!


I headed down for devotion this morning...
           As I walked down the stairs I noticed how quiet it was...
                                     Only sound was the birds singing...

I got to the community/activity rooms and both doors were locked. A sign on the door said 'closed until further notice'.

                        Glad they are taking precaution 

             Guess I will catch up on some neglected chores.
                                                or 
                                    watch some tv
                                  read more books
                                           piddle

6 comments:

  1. So far the Y I go to is open but by Monday and my water aerobics class that may not be the case. I'm going to livestream services this weekend and found a link to virtual museum visits. I'm going to the British Museum -- virtually -- later today. I will share the link in a post this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Little by little everything around is closing or curtailing hours. I'd rather we be safe than sorry. You have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heavens! I might be reduced to 'cleaning house'... if we are house-bound. Guess I could do all the things I normally put off doing in favor of reading, writing, pottery, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will be staying home and doing housework that I have put off. Son and family still in moving mode too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep, same at the rehab center when I picked my brother up to take him home. NO VISITORS and they will limit activities as a group. Happy that he is out of there. Hope you get lots done today, I plan on doing the same! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like Rain, I fear I may have to give the house a serious cleaning. Well it is Spring so I guess it is due.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.