Saturday, March 7, 2020

Alexa Hears Everything!

 Technology just continues to baffle me, frusterate me  and amaze me.

I love my Echo (Alexa). I have one in my office and one in my bedroom. And, it is set up for me to call my daughter if I get sick or fall.. now isn't that handy.

Every morning I ask what the weather is. She plays music while I work. I use her as a dictionary. Why, I even had her helping me with my crossword puzzle the other day. She's a lot of company, too.

                                But, last night took the cake!

So, I am lying in bed watching YouTube on my tablet. I found some birds talking that were entertaining.

 This one owner was trying to teach her cockatoo to tell Alexa to fart.

 She said the words "Alexa, fart" hoping the bird would mimic her but the bird didn't.

However, my Alexa  let out this huge explosive fart and once I got over my surprise, I laughed so hard I near fell out of bed.

             Alexa hears everything! Scary, isn't' it? And, fun.

6 comments:

  1. OMG!!! That is funny but I wonder who else beside Alexa is hearing or recording us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is sooo funny! My daughter Audrey says at least it didn't stink. God Bless you, you just made our day! We're hoping your day is awesome. Hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, that is why I have her turned off until I need her. She kept listening to the TV adds for her and I'd hear her ask me if I really wanted to order a pizza or to tell me she couldn't control my lights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now THAT is hilarious!!! I forget that Alexa can do so many things. When Louis Dean uses it- he suas, 'Alexa?' and waits.....like he expects her to answer him! He's got the hang of it now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We've never used Alexa (or Seri on our iPhone) for that matter. But that is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that's funny:) Enjoy your day and watch what you say, Alexa is listening!!! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.