Friday, March 20, 2020

My Apologies



My apologies for the comment made by Anonymous. I had gotten it once before and deleted it. 

I did as suggested and went into my settings but wasn't much successful there. It gave me three options... 
                 Anyone (including anonymous commenters)
                Just people with a Google account
                only members of my blog.

I have it set on Anyone because I do not want to limit the access to only Google people or just members of my blog. I'd lose some of you that I have now and lose some new people.

What else  can I do? Hopefully this evil person will get tired of posting such awful comments and in the meantime I will check the comment section more often. 

                             Anyone with any other suggestions? 

2 comments:

  1. Latane I didn't see that comment prior to you posting it. There are some mean people around!

    You need to go to SETTINGS and MODERATE your comments - that way you read them before they are published and you can DELETE any you don't want and just publish the others.
    COMMENT MODERATION is an option in the menu beneath 'Who Can Comment'. There are 3 options listed - choose and check ALWAYS.

    Hope this helps - I really like this option and would have no other on my own blog.
    Stay well.
    Mary -

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.