Sunday, April 5, 2020

The Comments Are Back!!!

                                    Have you seen this graphic?


After what just happened to me with my  'comments' being missing, I may just be too old for blogging!

I don't know what fixed it, but with help from my blogging buddies and a bunch of poking around it's fine now. 

So, how are all of you doing?

Beside fighting with Blogger, I've been doing great. I have to admit that I sort of like this staying at home, doing what I please.. 

But, let me tell you, it's scary when you are told that your eldest daughter may possibly have a mild case of Covid. And, the youngest daughter lives in New York, for gosh sakes. Enough to scare the stuffing out of a body. 

To move on to other things. I mean, we can dwell on the fear but life is going on.

I was happy as I could be to have an amaryllis bulb (which I thought was dead) give me the most delightful blossoms to brighten my days. 
I hope this brightens yours as well.


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful blossoms. Hope your daughters are going to be okay. we had a scare with daughter in NH. She had excessive achiness but no fever. Lasted a couple of days but now she's Ok.
    We have more restrictions now. Must wear a mask when we leave apartment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yippppeee so happy that your comments are back🙏🏼 Prayers for your daughter. Sending hugs your way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prayers for your daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your amaryllis is stunning. Glad the comments have made a comeback.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you are glad the comments are back....this computing thing can get complicated when we least expect it. Your amaryllis are beautiful and like sunshine indoors. Prayers for your daughters to stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, hope your daughter in New York will be OK as is distressing to hear about the illness of a family member of friend, now. The bloom is lovely and surely brightens the day. Glad the comments are back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so hope your daughter will be OK and is among the 80%. The odds are in her favor. Still it must be so hard to not be able to see her.
    So glad your comments are back.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do hope your daughters are okay. Your amaryllis is gorgeous. You stay safe and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful surprise amaryllis! Glad you got your comments back. Blogging isn’t much fun if you don’t know if anyone’s reading. I hope both your daughters are okay. Mine in Germany had a rough week of spring the virus or more like a week and a half. And now she is still out of breath when she talks. It’s no cake walk as some of the politicians would like us to think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.