Friday, April 17, 2020

An Apple A Day

I don't eat as much as I used to...

Guess it's old age or something.

But, last night I just wasn't hungry but I knew I'd wake up in the middle of the night to go pee and I would be starving.

Dau. Shirley had brought me three apples. I'd eaten one. The other two had laid there waiting and waiting but I am not much of an apple eater. But, I didn't want them to go to waste, either. There is something about being a Depression Child that makes you want to use EVERYTHING.

I've been trying some new recipes since I'm stuck indoors and one of those recipes would go just right with those apples.

                      There's just one of me so I halved the recipe and ate one apple.


Just in case you want to try it.





5 comments:

  1. It looks delicious. I may give it a try. Stay safe and have a wonderful day, hugs, Edna B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I eat slices of apple with peanut butter for lunch a lot. And I also awake early sometimes (3-5am) and am hungry. Generally I get up and have a cup of tea and a piece of buttered toast. Then go back to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum! That sounds and looks really good. I'd make it now except I don't have Cool Whip. I'm making note of the recipe for future use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WELL... that sounds delicious! I giggled when you said get up to pee, that is ME EVERY NIGHT! I am trying to use everything that I have in the house before buying more. I have never been much of a leftover fan, but using those too during these times. Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please share as you read okay you may save a soul today,natural herbs are really great, I was cured from Herpes virus by a doctor called Doctor  Razor West Africa, now I believe that natural herbs and roots has their own way of working, based on medical report I was told that Herpes positive has no cure even when I saw a post about Doctor Razor how he cured many people with his herbal medicine I doubted it at first but just decided to give it a try because I was so desperately trying to get rid of my problems not knowing it was going to be the end of this deadly virus in my body, please if you have anyone with this same virus or diseases like this contact Doctor Razor on Email : drrazorherbalhome@gmail.com. I'm a living testimony of his herbal medicine and don't forget to share as you read okay,please save a soul today

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.