Good Morning all you fine and fancy bloggers out there. It is a good morning anytime you wake up and can still move around, live your life, be happy. Don't you think!!
I've been sort of discombobulated lately. Seems if I get thrown off my routine I struggle to accomplish anything... for days!! I gotta fix that, there's no time to waste being discombobulated. Don't you just love that word!
I have to tell you that my 'neighbor' who called the cops on me the other day waited a few days after she'd sent the cops on my trail for making noise, she goes to the office and gleefully tells them that SHE is the one who set me straight 'cause she hadn't heard a peep out of me since that policeman told me to behave myself. Guess what, girly, I've not changed a thing I have ever done and I just can't wait until my housekeeper gets here next week and starts doing her thing up here. Do I sound vindictive? Maybe, a tad. I am just so tired of all this mess.
I started a workshop here at Centerbrooke. I am sooooo into preserving our history (family history mostly) so I invited anyone to participate in writing down their memories in a notebook so that their grandchildren will have a sense of who their grandparents are. There were about 8 of us. They were so into telling their memories as they recalled them, of sharing and talking and having fun. And, guess what, I did not take one single picture!! What was I THINKING!!
My son-in-law came yesterday to accompany me to the eye dr. I can't see a blooming thing once my eyes are dilated!! And it takes me forever to get over it. My appointment was at 11... when I went to bed last night I noticed that my irises were still not back to normal but they are fine this morning. I have the best son-in-law. Besides being my DD (designed driver) he also fixed my dead mouse. But it wasn't my mouse at all but my computer had a glitch. He's such a wizard!! I'm so blessed!
So... I guess I will get busy and catch up on all those chores that I neglected when I was discombobulated. Love that word!! I'll see you again soon.


.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.