Saturday, October 12, 2024

Behold, a feast!

                             What a day Friday was!! 

As I have said before, our new staff is unbelievable, doing so much for us, getting things fixed and making plans for the future.

Ashley, our new project manager! 

As a sort of 'We're here for you' sort of appreciation morning, they served us breakfast yesterday morning.

They Thanked Us! It's the other way around

 Everything was decorated so beautifully and I have never in all my life seen a spread like they put out.


 All I could think of that was missing was one thing I really love and that's southern country 'thickened' gravy. But, there were fruit trays, cheese trays, mini chicken biscuits, 3 kinds of meat, a big pot of grits, scrambled eggs, waffles and syrup, bagels and several kinds of sweet rolls. They truly outdid themselves!! But, I'm not complaining and I didn't hear anyone else doing so either. 


A few of the younger, more capable residents pitched in to get it all ready. 


Everyone had a lot of fun and if anyone left there hungry then I am sorry, it was there for the taking! 


Oh, and I failed to mention that the refreshment table held carafes of 3 kinds of juice, lemonade and there were mini sodas on ice. Good lordy, How did we get so lucky to get such a wonderful crew. 





2 comments:

  1. What a lot of delicious looking food! So glad you had a wonderful time. The staff is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you with the new staff! The breakfast looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.