Monday, March 25, 2024

Easter Door Wreath

 I finally got around to adding my Easter stuff to my front door wreath. Sometimes I just put things off but I've been busy, y'all.. 

I've gone through every shelf, drawer, closet you name it, I been through it. I have tossed out 2 garbage bags full of just junk. Why do we hang on to things that we can't use, don't want (but somebody gave me that, they might wonder where it went) etc. etc. etc.  

So, yes, I have been busy. And, in my dragging out I ran across a couple Easter items and added them to my wreath. I mean, Easter is one week away! But, I'll enjoy them that one week and perhaps anyone else passing my door will too. 


it was the lillies and the eggs that I added. Makes it look more Eastery. 

What are y'all doing for Easter? 
I'm not sure just yet. 

7 comments:

  1. Well, that certainly is festive and so springlike! Enjoy it, my friend. I know others will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are spring-cleaning ! Pretty wreath. Hope you have a blessed Easter! andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is so pretty and really pops against the dark colored door.
    I haven't made any Easter plans yet. Having just returned from vacation, I'm feeling a bit lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you for purging. I have trouble with that.
    That is a lovely door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the wreath and agree that your additions to it make it even better.
    I've been purging too. It's a constant thing!
    We have our kids coming for supper on Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it when people decorate their apartment doors. Your wreath is perfect for Easter:) I'm not sure what I'm doing for Easter yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your wreath is so pretty. I've decorated the front stoop with bunnies and blooms but not another house on the block has any decorations out at all. I think the younger women are too busy to make the effort. Sad when you think of it. With all the "time saving" appliances etc. and I think they're busier than my Mom was and she didn't have any "mod cons".
    Our Sheila is hosting an Easter lunch so that's good.
    Have a happy Easter whatever you end up doing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.