Thursday, July 29, 2021

Black-eyed Peas or Chickpeas?

 A couple days ago I was riding along (in the back seat) and asked my two companions a question. I dang near got into trouble about it, too.

Shirley and Chris are both excellent cooks so I asked them 'What's the difference between black eyed peas and chickpeas?"

They both start in on all this discussion about the difference between the two kinds of peas and how each of them can be used in certain recipes. 

I kind of chuckled and said, 'Well, The Black Eyed Peas can sing a song. The chickpeas can only hummus one."

I thought those two were going to eject me from my back seat and leave me on the side of the road. I thought it was funny!! 



4 comments:

  1. I think you had the perfect answer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You troublemaker, you! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, my husband tells jokes like that all the time. Drives my kids nuts! Thanks for visiting me a while back! Sorry it took so long to return the visit. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit, your comment and your friendship. You have just made my day.